All the company’s production procedures are supported by the Quality Assurance Department, so that they can meet high quality demands.
ELVO S.A. has established and applies a Quality Assurance System according to ISO 9001:2000/ EN ISO 9001:2008
by TUV HELLAS, member of the German Certification Organization RWTUV S.A. and TUV CERT.
The production and quality control procedures according to AQUAP 2110 and 2120 are under the supervision of Military Quality Assurance Committee -3, based in Sindos.
For ELVO S.A. the adoption of the Quality Assurance System constitutes decision of strategic importance. For our company “Quality” means satisfaction of the client’s needs in the best way possible. For the realization of this goal, the company guarantees:
- constant and continuous improvement of products and services provided.
- adaptation to the modern competitive environment.
- constant training of its personnel, so that there is maintained a high scientific level.
- constant renewal of the facilities and the equipment.
- accumulation and development of knowledge through the promotion of strategic collaborations with high-grade suppliers in the global market (Mercedes, Man-Steyr, AMG, Oshkosh, etc).
- goal setting in its corporate planning and constant monitoring of its realization.
- constant evaluation of crucial parameters of the system, in order to ensure high quality standards.
In ELVO’s cooperation with its strategic client, the Hellenic Armed Forces, all quality assurance requirements of NATO are fully met, as well as all requirements for state quality assurance, as specified by the State Assurance Regulation of the General Directorate of Defense Equipment.
The Quality Control Department is equipped with the following:
a. Complete materials testing laboratory
b. 3-D coordinate measuring and inspection machines (CMM).
c. Fully equipped metrologies laboratory with micro and macroscopic control instrumentation.
d. Complete chemical laboratory with Spectrophotometer, paint quality control instrumentation and chemical analyzers.